Monday, July 13, 2009

CSU Day 5 - 2:30 PM

In my last post I mentioned that we will be going home tomorrow (Tuesday) instead of today. With that in view, I thought I'd address the situation of food being brought to our home. Terrie's mom will be here for the first week, so we will likely not need alimentary assistance during that time. However, when she leaves, for those of you who want to bring us something to eat, please contact Angie Peterson. She is in our Care Group and has offered to coordinate all the food plans for our family. Her email is angie@petersonclan.net. Thank you so much for your generous offers to help us in any way and also for already offering to bring food. Angie will help you make your plans. Have a blessed evening!

1 comment:

  1. hey, Charley - glad to hear she's staying - better safe than sorry - I always feel better with trained medical personnel nearby. Can't stop thinking about and praying for you guys - you are both loved!

    ReplyDelete